Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting

    This year I have all new teachers, I'm going to tell you about my U.S. history teacher Ms.Gaven. Ms.Gaven is nice, understanding, and can be funny. When I began this class I thought it was going to be boring and not interesting, after starting to learn I realized that some of the topics would be intesesting to learn about.
     If I need to get intouch with Ms.Gaven or get the homework I would go to Ms.Gavens website which can be found at Wood-Ridge Jr/Sr Hight school . During the course of the year we will learnabout how our nation works and how we became the United States of America. We will also be learning about the wars that were fought to make us a whole and  how we recived our freedom as a nation. I am excited to learn about United States History.
     Tecnology seems like it will be a big part of this class. Ms.Gaven has become very tech savvy, this year we gave learned to use Google Classroom. On Google Classroom we can veiw our homework and other assignments. We are currently working on a Constitution Web Quest. I look foward to learning about U.S. History.

No comments:

Post a Comment