![]() |
| Mr.Nino's |
If Bazzarelli Ristorante and Pizzeria ever closed down I would go to Mr.Nino's Pizza and Restaurant. I would go here because I've been there a few times before and have really enjoyed the food. Mr.Nino is a good family friend, and makes very good Italian food.(menu) Mr.Nino's has the best sicilian slice I have ever tasted. When my grandfather first came to the US from Italy, him and Mr.Nino opened a pizzeria together. They had it until about two years ago. They made the best Italian food I have ever tasted.
My favorite restaurant is Bazzarelli Ristorante and Pizzeria. It's an Italian restaurant. The history of the restaurant is family-run pick for Italian eats since 1971. This is my favorite restaurant because the staff is very nice, the food is always so good, and the food always tastes fresh. I also love this resaurante because it's always clean, it's not to loud, and it's great for family dinners. The owner of the restaurant is very nice, he always makes sure your enjoyng you meal and if you are unhappy with it he will take it back to the kitchen and have them redo it for you. (Directions 117 Moonachie Rd, Moonachie, NJ 07074).
My favorite dish from Bazzarelli is the cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, linguini with clam sauce, penne vodka, and baked ziti.(menu) I enojoy going to Bazzarelli Ristorante more beacuse it's closer, cheaper, and it has some better options on the menu. My cousins family ownes Bazzarelli Ristorante, and they are very nice and kind harted people. Their ravilois are addicting, if it was closer to my house I would probably be 10 pounds over weight.



No comments:
Post a Comment