Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11-30

       The three people I am most thankful for are my mom, my grandmother, and my aunt. I am very greatful for these three people beacuse they always help me when I need them, care for me, and give me the best advice. They motivate me when I'm down and they always support me when I need it most. They are all very kind, smart, and important to me. I'm very grateful to be so close to them.
      My grandmother is te kindest woman you'll ever meet. She makes me my favorite foods every weekend. She helps me through tough times and gives the best hugs. She reminds me a lot of my mother when she gives me advice. I love that I can go over her house whenever I need to.
   My mom and my aunt are sisters so they are very much alike when they try to help me when I'm down. They are both very kind and sweet though. I appricate all they do for me and my family. My mom can always always made me feel better, she always knows what to say to me. My aunt is a very good advice giver and gift giver, she is like my second mom. I am very greatful for these three wonderful women and all they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment