Monday, November 9, 2015

Do Now 11/9

Image result for new york    Over the short break I celebrated my sisters birthday, hung out with friends, ate a lot,went to the city, and slept. We went bowling(AMF Bowling) and went out to eat. I spent time with my family Saturday and Sunday. My aunt from Pennsylvania came to wish my sister a hapy birthday, she brought her puppy is so sweet! My sister's birthday cake was the best thing I have ever tasted.
   Thursday I went into the city with my dad and we took photos of the buildings, graffiti, and the skyline. After that we went to chipotle to get food. Friday I went to IHOP(IHOP) with Jordynn and Grace it was so good. I had choclate chip panckes. After I went to my friend Jordynn's house and we ordered pizza, made brownies, and watched the Titanic.


No comments:

Post a Comment